Did you get stuck with one of those “OMG!” Or “I can't believe” virus posts? here's how to remove it from your Facebook wall and protect your friends:
- To remove it from your wall, hover your mouse over the virus post and click the “X” that will appear in the upper right corner of the post. This way, your friends won't see it so they won't get infected
- Click “Profile” in the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- Click the “Info” link that appears in the left column
croll down to activities and interests section and click the “Edit” link for that section.
- Click the “Show Other Pages” link below the [Save Changes] button
- Scroll down to the page(s) you want to unlike, and click the [Remove Page] button.
- Click the [Close] button
- You may want to run the free “Combofix” program on your computer to remove any viruses that may have infected your hard drive.